Posted by Administrator on 10/31/2013 to
A great way to make a gift special is to feature a coin from the birth year of the recipient. Coins are an authentic piece of the past that uniquely share a likelihood of being appreciated in the far-future. This is why many of our products become heirlooms and are used and treasured by the children of the purchaser. We sometimes supply requests for coins from 100 years before a birth year, which announces a historical aspect to an item to be ever-valued.
Aurista makes hundreds of coin jewelry and coin watch products that let you choose the year of coin mintage. Look for the “Shop By Coin Year” fly-out menu on the top left of any page on www.coin-jewelry.com. There you will easily find all the available products that feature coins minted in the year you seek.
Some of the most popular coins for various eras include:
- Gold Eagle Bullion Coins 2001-present
- Silver Eagle Dollar Bullion Coins 1986-present
- JFK / Presidential Seal Half Dollars 1964-present
- Ben Franklin Half Dollars 1948-1963
- Walking Liberty Half Dollars 1934-1947
- Peace Silver Dollars 1922-1935
- Morgan Silver Dollars 1878- 1904, 1921